STATEMENT OF FAITHFWBC believes the following:
- The trinity of the God Head; i.e. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
- The vicarious work of Christ for men, His absolute Lordship and Deity including his pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His bodily resurrection and His promised return to the earth in glory and power.
- The necessity of new birth through the Holy Spirit which is the only entrance into the church, the body of Christ, which is brought about by genuine repentance from sin and confession of Jesus Christ as the only saviour and total surrender to Him as Lord.
- The New Testament ministry of prayer for the sick and the operation of the gifts as in 1st Corinthians 12:28. The church cannot fulfil its mission apart from the ministry gifts that Christ sent into the world. Ephesians 4:11. (Divine Healing).
- The reality of Satan and the Kingdom of Darkness which he reigns. We believe also in the absolute triumph of Christ over the devil and all his works that Christ has conveyed this authority to the believer.
- The resurrection of the dead at Christ’s return and the certainty of God’s judgement, in accordance with the scriptures for the just and the unjust. Acts 24:15, 2Corinthians 5:10.
- The ordinance of baptism by immersion in the water according to the scripture. Matthew 28:19, Acts 10:47 - 48.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance Acts 2:4.
- The Lord’ s supper, Holy Communion a memorial of His suffering and death and a reminder that Christ is yet to return for His Church.